Tuesday, May 16, 2017

Phillip Riggs’ Four Success Tips

Image result for phillip riggsPhillip Riggs’ Four Success Tips
1.Work Hard
2. Follow your passions. Do things you are interested in doing.
3.Don't chase after money.
4. Serve others. Do good things for others, and good things will come to you.
I think that these four tips from Phillip Riggs’ made me realize that I should be doing something that i am passionate towards and do not just become a follower but become a leader. The first tip towards me makes me wants to work hard at everything I do, try not to take things for granted. For example, I play soccer and I want to become better and try not to take this passion for granted. Tip number- I want to follow my passions, like I love to play sports and I want to try out at school like soccer,volleyball,softball ect. Tip number three is don’t chase after money and that means try not to be greedy and selfless. And  tip number four means be kind and responsible. If you see someone that chooses the wrong try to think about what their doing and do the opposite of that. Always choose the right and good things would come towards you.

Student Success Statement

Student Success Statement “ You will go far with CTR” ~Mr. Haymore I agree with the student success statement above. I agree because...