Tuesday, January 24, 2017

Plagiarism

Plagiarism

1. Always wrong because it is theft and fraud.
2. Providing the full source for a quotation.
3. False
4. True
5. False
6. True
7. When i refer to my own papers that i have previously written
8.  When using information from crowd-sourced sources, like Wikipedia, because they are in the public domain.
9. Summarize the text in your own words and cite it.
10. Both
11. Citation is used to distribute money for royalties.
12. Both Unethical collaboration and plagiarism
13. All of the Above




Kid President
20 things we should day more often

  1. Thank you
  2. Excuse me
  3. Here is a surprise corn dog i bought you because you're my friend
  4. I'm sorry
  5. I forgive you
  6. You can do it!
  7. I have barbecue sauce on my shirt too
  8. Please
  9. Everything is going to be okay
  10. Aw! You got me a corn dog too? You shouldn't have buddy!
  11. I don't know
  12. You're so awesome
  13. Here's a high five
  14. My sports team isn't always the best sport team
  15. *nothing*
  16. I disagree with you, but i still like you as a person...
  17. AAAAA!
  18. Life is tough,but so are you
  19. Something nice!
  20. Let's Dance

Student Success Statement

Student Success Statement “ You will go far with CTR” ~Mr. Haymore I agree with the student success statement above. I agree because...