Thursday, May 18, 2017

Student Success Statement “If I’ve got correct goals, and if I keep pursing them the best way I know how, everything else falls into line. If I do the right thing right, I’m going to succeed.’’

Image result for If I’ve got correct goals, and if I keep pursuing them the best way I know how, everything else falls into line. If I do the right thing right, I'm going to succeed.’Student Success Statement
“If I’ve got correct goals, and if I keep pursing them the best way I know how, everything else falls into line. If I do the right thing right, I’m going to succeed.’’
~Dan Dierdorf

This quote means that if you keep chasing your dreams and goals the right and honest way you will succeed. You always need to do the right thing, you can’t do the wrong thing intentionally. If you always follow up on your goals and trying to accomplish them then you know what you’re doing in life. For example, if your goal is to get an A on your test/quiz do it the right way, you need to study and work hard but if you do it the wrong way like you cheat on your test that means you don’t really deserve the grade. At the end of the day your a good person, you are not perfect (nobody is perfect) but your intentions are good and your heart is pure. You need to chase your passions and goals. You need to work hard and accomplish something that is bigger than yourself.

Student Success Statement

Student Success Statement “ You will go far with CTR” ~Mr. Haymore I agree with the student success statement above. I agree because...