Tuesday, March 21, 2017

SSS

Image result for i won't cheat dale murphySSS
“I won’t cheat”
~ Dale Murphy

I believe everyone should take some advice from Dale Murphy. I believe no one should ever cheat on anything whether its school, atheistic,etc. You should never do anything wrong because you would have to pay with the consequences. You will have to be able to overcome the obstacles that are too difficult for you to handle. It’s always better to try than to give up. You cannot cheat your way to success or to an easy life, you have to earn your way to the top. You started from the bottom and you’re slowly going to the top with cheating.

Student Success Statement

Student Success Statement “ You will go far with CTR” ~Mr. Haymore I agree with the student success statement above. I agree because...