Thursday, June 8, 2017

Class Evaluation

Class Evaluation

During my freshman year in computer class, the thing I liked about this class was that we got to use the computers everytime we had this class. Also we would always watch videos about people choosing the right. The student success statement is also what I liked because it taught me that you should think about your actions and choose the right. The most thing I liked about the class is that we had our own goals journal so we get to write down our goals and we can accomplish them. As students we had a chance to follow our dreams with the help of a teacher that would encourage us to accomplish them. Another thing I like is that when it was time to go home Mr.Haymore would always put a song about choosing the right.

While being in this class the thing I didn’t like about this class was that students would never stay quite when we had to write about the student success statement and do the medical career journals. Also while doing the student success statement students will try to play games and nver complete the statement or they would just copy from someone elses blogger. The other thing I did not like about the class is that when you are typing the keyboard sounds are really loud. But rather then that I really loved this class, it was always active and students would always do their work.
Some reccomendations for improving this class is we need to have cleaner keybords because their is alot of crumbs and dust everywhere. Another suggestion would be that the class should be filled with posters about choosing the right so the students that go into the class can be on their best behavior in and outside of the school. The students should also have enough time doing their code studio so we can have more experience and so we can teach other students how to use the program.

The highlight in this class for me was that I got to learn how to become a fast typer, making my own blogger, and playing code studio. I became a fast typer because I would use a program that would help us how to memorize and type faster. On the first week of this class every student got a chance to create their own blogger with the help of Mr. Haymore. Everytime we had this class we would always write statements and reflections and then we would post it on our blogger so everyone got to see our opinions and what we are learning. Another highlight would be being able to think about the future for example like what college you would like to attend then we would write it down in our goals journal and hope to accomplish it some day.

In this class I really did do my best. I did my best because I came to class everyday without being late. I was ready to learn and I was prepared because I made sure that I brought me goals journal with me everyday and write in it everyday. Also I would go into my google docs and write every single student success statement and career journal that needed to be accomplish so it can go onto my blogger so Mr.Haymore got to see what I did. Also when we had to make a power point about choosing the right I finished my power point with my partner and we were ready to present. We had all the requirements in our power point and the students really liked how we presented. Also when the spreadsheets needed to be due, I finished them all. We had two spreadsheets. One was about states and we had to write about the population, the state moto, the flag picture, where it’s located etc;. Our other spreadsheet was about colleges and we had the chance to choose our own and we had to write about the requirements. I really did try my best because I loved this class because we everything was about learning how to choose the right and that is what we all did.

Yes, I am reading and writing in my Life Planning Goals Journal everyday for at least five minute. My mom would always see me writing in my journal and I would show her and my sister the goals I would like to accomplish. They thought the Life Planning Goals Journal was a good idea for students so they can accomplish goals. The students that have Mr.Haymore have their own blogger and in that blogger they have a page about the Life Planning Goals journal and how they ready everyday so that we can track the days we wrote in it and if you see my blogger I have every single date written down.

Yes, I believe that I am a committed being a CTR person. I am because in my math class I would always help students that do not understand the lesson and also I would help them with their homework. The first thing becoming a ctr person is becoming helpful. And today during my physical education class, I was teaching my friends how to swim because they did not know how. Also I am a committed Ctr person because I still have my CTR card.

Student Success Statement

Student Success Statement “ You will go far with CTR” ~Mr. Haymore I agree with the student success statement above. I agree because...