Wednesday, March 29, 2017

SSS

Image result for True independence and freedom can only exist in doing what’s right“True independence and freedom can only exist in doing what’s right.”
~ Brigham Young
I agree with Brigham Young because I believe that in order to get what you want you have to be able to do the right thing. For example if you want a phone or any other electronic you have to prove to your parents that you are behaving, treating people with respect and also doing the right thing 24/7. Then I believe that you will get what you worked for. People and kids believe that they will get what ever they want by doing nothing but many people work really hard to get what they asked for. I believe that freedom cannot work with independence.

Student Success Statement

Student Success Statement “ You will go far with CTR” ~Mr. Haymore I agree with the student success statement above. I agree because...