Monday, January 23, 2017

Image result for lionel messi gif“Make Your Passion Your Profession”

What is your passion and why is it your passion?
My passion is playing soccer. My passion is playing soccer because I have been playing since I was 7 or 8 years old and I’ve been loving it since. My sister’s and I started playing at the same time.0
How can you make this passion become your profession?
I can make this passion into a profession because there are many Women’s Professional Soccer players. All I need to do is me scouted and still be playing for college, to be recognized.
What education is required?
No education is necessary to become a professional soccer player.
What skills,talent, and attitudes are required?

Soccer is a very challenging and interesting game which is also the most popular game all over the world. Soccer needs great strength and stamina, competitive drive and passion for sports from an early age. Training in soccer player field with physical fitness training for an athlete, athletic training at college level,and player must have qualified for athletic scholarship in the field of soccer. You would need good eyesight and also glasses or contact lenses are acceptable most of the time. Professional athletes are people with natural talent, good reflexes and good coordination. They must be able to play as a team not individual. Also needs to perform best when under pressure.

Student Success Statement

Student Success Statement “ You will go far with CTR” ~Mr. Haymore I agree with the student success statement above. I agree because...