Tuesday, September 13, 2016
Student Success Statement
I believe the quote that Abraham Lincoln stated means whenever you do the right thing you feel good because you choose the right. But when ever you disobey and do something horrible you may feel guilty for doing the bad thing. I believe all bad things come to an end. No matter what type of disobedience you did you will always be forgiven. Abraham Lincoln stated that quote because of his religion. Abraham Lincoln always considered himself as a Christian. As a Christian they believe Jesus is the Son of God and a savior of humanity whose coming as the Christ.
Student Success Statement
Student Success Statement “ You will go far with CTR” ~Mr. Haymore I agree with the student success statement above. I agree because...
-
Orthodontist Duties and Responsibilities: Orthodontist is a dental profession. It involves straightening teeth and fixing bites. Becomin...
-
St. Patrick’s Day Saint Patrick’s Day is celebrated each year on March 17th. In Ireland, Saint Pat rick’s Day is national holiday. Sai...
